Epoxy Adhesives for Industrial & Residential Use
STEENVAS Epoxy Adhesive is a two component epoxy adhesive. Our unique formula enables the product to bond to any surface, and therefore giving the product unlimited usages.
ST100 Multi Purpose Epoxy Adhesive
ST182 Pipe Repair Epoxy Adhesive
ST100: Multi Purpose Epoxy Adhesive
This is used in heavy and light industrial, engineering, mechanical and DIY applications.
Cold welding, adhesive and filler in one.
ST100 has high repairing, bonding, filling, sealing, moulding and abrasion properties.
- Repairing of automotive and mechanical parts and equipment
- Anchoring bolts and rails in concrete
- Filling of cracks and holes
- Bonding wood, aluminium, PVC, nutec, glass, stone, concrete, iron, stainless steel and copper.
ST100 can be moulded, painted, tapped and sanded.
Excellent resistance to water ( fresh and sea), most solvents- petrol, diesel, benzene, alcohol, chemicals, acids and alkalis, mineral oils, fats, grease and aliphatic solvents. High wear and extreme loading resistance.
ST182: Pipe Repair Epoxy Adhesive
This is used in irrigation, plumbing and water works engineering applications.
ST182 is a multi-purpose epoxy adhesive developed for pipe applications. It is a structural two part adhesive developed for industrial applications of pipe bonding and sealing, where the combination of non-drip, non- sagging, easy handling, good smearing, high gap filling, toughness and moisture tolerance characteristics are desired.
- Structural bonding and adhesion
- Sealing, coating, filling and protection against corrosion
ST182 bonds various substrates with excellent adhesion on a multitude of materials including PVC, fibreglass, asbestos, nutec, steel, metals and most building materials.
ST 182 has excellent resistance to water ( fresh and sea), most solvents, chemicals, oils, fats, acids and alkalis and also extreme wear and loading resistance.
For use in multiple applications, horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Industrial applications for ST182 include sealing of manhole pipes.
What makes STEENVAS adhesives unique?
- STEENVAS has the exclusive right to the filler used in the STEENVAS ST100 adhesive.
- Our unique filler consists of specific heavy minerals that form a dense layer of molecules with the specialized epoxy compounds when applied.
- Each grain of mineral within the filler has a natural organic fat and natural hardener which forms a unique reaction with the epoxy binder. This results in an extraordinary and superior adhesive product with excellent adhesion, strength, durability, life span and
- results in the product being highly resistant to pressure, wear, corrosive and other aggressive agents such as acids, alcalies and
- The product absorbs energy very fast and realises it slowly and homogeneously. It is not flammable and environmental and health hazards do not occur during application or use.
- STEENVAS ST100 gets extremely hard and can take up to 100 Bar of pressure.
- Heat: -40 Degrees Celsius to 140 Degrees Celsius.
STEENVAS is widely used in the irrigation, building, construction, automotive, pipeline and engineering fields and has high repairing, bonding, filling, sealing, isolating, moulding and abrasion properties.
STEENVAS has a wide variety of uses including but not limited to the following:
- Fix a cracked battery
- Fix holes in exhaust pipes
- Fix Radiators
- Seal holes in petrol and diesel tanks
- Mould your own parts
- Attach different pipes together
- Stop the spreading of rust
- Fill cracks in industrial floors
- Bonding various materials together
- Anchoring bolts and rails to concrete
STEENVAS is also used for:
- Undercoating, joint sealing compound and special adhesive
- Protection against corrosion
- Cold casting and moulding.
STEENVAS can be used in:
- Nuclear Reactor Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Air Strips
- Sewage works
- Canal Engineering
- Industrial Floors
- Road Construction
- Building Construction and Civil Engineering
- Cold Storage and Walls
- Non Slip Areas
- Coating steel and concrete against erosion and corrosion
- Machine Building
Petrol and diesel tanks, radiators, carburettors, cracked tops, batteries, distributor caps, sumps, differentials, Corroded water pumps, grills, bumpers, timing-gear covers.
Floors, tiles, roots, gutters, cracks, pipes (steam, gas, air, water, oil, etc.) Sport equipment, refrigerators, basins, geysers, drink-water tanks, swimming pools.
PVC, asbestos, nutec- pipes and – equipment
Make own Y-and T-Pieces by joining different pieces of pipes.
Wood, steel, aluminium, PVC, asbestos, nutec, glass, plastic, rubber, stone, concrete, tin, iron, pi foamilite, material, clay, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, etc.
How does one apply STEENVAS?
- Thoroughly clean and roughen surface on which STEENVAS is to be applied.
- Mix only enough STEENVAS on a 50 – 50 ratio to complete the current job. (50% + 50% )
- Mix thoroughly until colours become an even colour.
- Take finger or tool and apply STEENVAS by pressing it on to surface to berepaired.
- Smoothen the STEENVAS surface, after being applied, with wet finger or tool.
- For best results, 12 hours curing time is required.
- Curing time can be hastened by applying heat.
- If a hole is too big – apply STEENVAS on another piece of material and clamp it in hole or crack.
Download Technical Data Sheet
Need more information for your next project? Download our technical data sheet and then get in touch!
Product Sizes Available
ST100 is available in :
- 50 ml: (2 x 25 ml)
- 400 ml : (2 x 200 ml)
- 10 L: (2 x 5 L)
ST182 is available in :
- 400 ml ( 2 x 200 ml)
For Industrial applications, ST100 is available on request in:
- 10 L ( 2 x 5L)
- 40 L ( 2 x 20L).
For Industrial applications, ST182 is available on request in:
- 30 KG Sets (2 x 15 KG)
Material Safety Data Sheets
Get a Quote
Have a question?
Do you have a question about our products? View our FAQ Knowledge base or Contact Us with your query!